Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Does Induslaw grant PPOs easily? Is it a one-internship policy like Khaitan's or callback-based? What are the chances of getting a job in their capital markets team?
At the end of your first internship, the firm will either give you a PPO, give you an assessment internship, or will take no action.
Is it same for all the interns? Like interns from T2 law schools? I got an internship with Indus but I am not sure if they will consider me or not as I belong to a T2 NLU. Please help
they offer an assessment internship after your first internship, which is then followed by a ppo interview
Is it necessary that every assessment internship at Indus converts into a ppo?
I don't think so. But bro how did u get one, it's been like 2 months from mine and I'm yet to hear back (NUJS guy here)
What's happening to LI moderation??? Comments which are actually useful aren't getting posted? @R could you please explain why?
Guys the question here is does Indus provide PPOs easier than other Tier 1s, not the process.
It's tough in Indus. Especially with cap marks. If you happen to intern in cap marks, the word goes around very quickly from associate to partner, and the quality of work depends on that work. If you are getting work from PA and above, there is a good chance that your feedback is good and you are on a line to get PPO.