Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
I've read that Rajaram pays freshers really less. Close to 50-60k. But I'm earning much more here. If I were to shift, as an A2 (I'm guessing A2s will be earning less also), will I have to take a paycut or would my pay be matched.
Has anyone does this and how has it worked out?
Hi - You can always reach out to me at prasad@rajaramlegal.com

I'm happy to chat and explain how we approach pay and culture.

Thanks!
Prasad
Hi! How do I apply for an internship at Rajaram Legal? And what is the recruitment policy like?
You should also be able to change your colors. Do not just copy paste.
+1 really have heard great things about the firm. From a LinkedIn scan, I think they don't have a internship programme. The application sent to contact@rajaramlegal.com don't really seem to work.

Sir, if you could clarify about the Internship Programme, it would be very helpful to law students who are keen on working with you.
Please feel free to write to IC@rajaramlegal.com

Ideally write in - in your last year or so - that's the sweet spot to get good work and also potentially placed.
Write a letter. Seal it in an envelope. Visit their website. tale the address and post the letter to Prasad RL.
Yes it won’t be matched and there is too much work hence it’s not worth it
You are not on the right track. It's not T1 to Rajaram. It's raghupati raghav rajaram.
From T1 to Rajaram is not a bad move.Rajaram has been on few good deals recently.T1 really has no big shine anymore,no one cares about these T1 brands anymore.
Rajarama has gotten great corp deals,right away from Tier 1 hooks.Just because it doesnt release self grandizing articles doesn't mean it can't be kick-ass.Hands down it can beat any Tier 1 with a more bearable work culture