Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Have applied at Vertices, will be a lateral hire. What should be the salary expectations?
At 3.5 pqe, you should ask for 21-23 fix and 10L bonus. Firm pays that much !
About 60k a month I’m guessing (fresher)
So add proportionally for ur pqe
It's one of very good firm with best founders and mentors from the industry. Vinayak has ensured that the growth of firm is inclusive. It has many partners with various APs and effective leadership of Vinayak is an icing on the cake. I heard Josh talks of Vinayak as to how he survived on 25 k per month in the year 2007 when he joined amss and today the vertices has 50 retainers. Inspiration to all lawyers and don't forget archana khosla, one of the brightest lady founder around.
All that is fine, but wasn't the question about the salary. If you know this much then, you must have a clear idea about the salary. What will I do with all this information about the struggle of the Founder, is it not normal for every entrepreneur, why the glorification. Regardless, if you can help with the salary bit.
HAHAHAHAHA, it is funny how it says the firm has 50 retainers. Also, isn't the attrition rate at Vertices increased a lot.
Meri Ek taang nakli hai, Mai hockey ka bohoth bada khiladi tha.
Ek din Uday bhai ko meri kisi baat pe gussa aagaya aur mere he hockey se meri taang ke do tukde kar diye.
Lekin dil ke bohot ache hai, Fauran mujhe hospital le gaye aur ye nakli taang lagwayi.
A 11-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
The firm doesn’t have an annual increment structure. Bonus payout is unclear and bogus. No wonder the attrition rate is so high. Nobody wants to join this firm.