Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Can somebody please suggest some good books for clat new pattern... I cannot afford coaching...Please help...
buy gmat rc bible for english and cr bible for cr
and bsc di book for maths
Read newspapers as much you can, watch Youtube videos of CLAT trainers and current law students, join the Facebook and Telegram groups for getting access some mocks and material. You can also talk to IDIA people. There is no one good book as such. Read Norman Lewis for English, any decent guidebook for Quants like RS Aggarwal, Pearson etc., same for logical reasoning. Manorama Yearbook or GK Today for current affairs. The new pattern has got even the paper-setters confused, it follows no single trend as such. In addition, read as many books as possible as fast as possible. Online material for self-training for speed reading may also help. If you reside in a city where there is an NLU, try going down and talking to some of the students if possible, they may be able to guide you a little with some luck.
Put this question with the reference of your question here in telegram channel like clatcrush or gk quizzes 22- 23 .you will be guided properly in detailed manner after dm to you .
Thank you for the suggestions...could you please help me with the legal reasoning section...i have searched online for some books according to the new pattern but couldnt find any...your suggestions would be much welcome
You can separately buy study materials and online test series. It doesn’t really matter where you get them from. Will cost about 3k to 8k in total. I cleared clat without coaching as well. Hope you do well !