Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
I am preparing for CLAT PG 2022, any special tips from people who have secured good ranks or know people who have got good ranks will be appreciated, also I want to know which approach to take for securing good rank and what special mantras or tricks do good students do. ps. I am an above-average non-nlu student.

Serious suggestions only.

Thank you
Just do it for the right reasons. Some non NLU people do it thinking they will at least get a NLU tag name for LLM degree and hence it will help in placements. Saying this only as a piece of advice, as it will not matter to any law firm/recruiter in India that you have done LLM even if you do it from NLS. LLMs from NLUs does not even remotely have the same placement effect as LLB from NLU. If you are doing it for academic reasons or as entrance to PSUs it is good.
1. Read landmark and latest judgments.
2. Follow Supreme Court Observer regularly.
3. Solve as much questions as possible.
4. Keep noting whatever you read.
5. Don't rely on coaching centres.

All the best!

P.S.: If you want to clear this exam for getting into PSUs, work hard to secure a rank in top 20. If you want to pursue LLM, do NOT take admission in NLUs. Rather opt for institutions who have good LLM programs (viz. GMU, TERI, ILI, SAU etc.). LLM batches in NLUs are meted with step motherly treatment.