Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
The trads are deranged. Many of them are often engaged in worfplace sexual harassment conduct.
What is the purpose of this sentence?

"Many of them are often engaged in worfplace sexual harassment conduct."
Who actually know nothing about Hinduism, haven't read anything about it other than fundamentalist propaganda.
Istfg as someone who understands Dharmic philosophies I get a headache when i listen to my elderly relatives talk about Hinduism.
Both the guys arrested in sullideals and bullybai app were loners with no friends in real life. That is what a trad is.
Wokes hate each other and themselves and just get along with other wokes because there's no one else that share their biases and prejudices
This is the entire issue with political labelling. How are you sure that every single person in that particular NLU is what you have labelled them to be? You only end up alienating the ones who don't identify so
Raitha is such a weird cow belt centric word. Unrelatable to the rest of the country.
Yeh sab Internet ka RR hai. On the grass-root level, there is no such demarcation as such. In a group, there will always be some whose views might differ a bit. However, in toto, we are united.
If only wire and print are carrying some stories, you should know where the agenda is propagating from.

You've been made to believe a narrative by someone.
Won't really prefer to assign identificators to people without them identifying as that, but this YouTuber's opinions come close to the definition of a Raita. Just read the links shared by OP first and then watch this video-
https://youtu.be/T0rDgKS36n4