Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Are the state govts responsible? Are the VCs responsible? Are the students too cowardly or sanskari?
Looking at the toxicity and frequent instances of Back-stabbing and bitching in our useless batch, even thinking of having an Union is absurd. Not possible dude, everyone would try to gain an upper hand.
Which God? You can't refer to Modiji and reference the Adharmic concept of God. SHAME on you.
It is not like that in GNLU. The administration is responsive and all student grievances are addressed in a harmonious manner.
NLUJ now has a Constituent Assembly (we had elections in October) and we will probably have a full fledged student Bar association by the end of this year.
Do we get to read the Constituent Assembly debates? Such delusions of grandeur by way of nomenclature!
I am happy with NLUJ not having a union. Having a student union does not mean anything if the union will be inactive. Also, there is a lot of politics that happens.
subah se khaali pet hai kya? kuch khaya tune? kya bol raha hai bhai
Atleast for NLUJ, (...) won't let it happen.(...)

He moved into the boys hostel. And complained non stop about music in the corridor, about toilets. About noise in the corridor. About fucking everything.

Eventually people got so fed up of his whining, that some drunk guys bolted his room from the outside and set fire to the room.

Poor guy barely escaped. 🤣🤣🤣

He's responsible for NLUJ not having a mess, and instead having two (now maybe 3 or 4) canteens. And NLUJ having this pass system to go out. And mandatory hostels.

Any attempt at student unity will be swiftly crushed, and you'll be embarrassed beyond belief in batches, senior and junior.

PS: To the guys always complaining, not all my content is cringe. I might be a little cranky, but I've been in the profession longer than you've been in law.

Peace ✌️
No, you are still disgusting. Even this comment shows that. You display obscene pleasure in the misery of others, keep making elitist comments while revealing your own lack of culture and education all the time, keep posing as multiple people with questionable achievements, and desperately want to project yourself as an insider and achiever in a pathetic display of insecurity. All that is cringe.
Nice generic name.

You're too much of a coward to even have an alias on this site.

People like you will be the first to leave if this site transitions into a username password website like Team-BHP.
from what I know, the ex VC (BimPa) had himself threatened students to not make any union or representative body about 4-5 years back. Any student protesting can be kicked out of the college, although I have never seen anyone protest so I cannot attest to the veracity of this.