Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I got some good advice on LI. (I think?)

I reached out to a senior associate in my team last night, and childishly almost, started to blab about all the feelings and emotions I am experiencing. She was reassuring, but was nonetheless, firm. Told me I should just take a weekend off and do something that I enjoy. Not hard evaluate.

I heard this advice and went to bed. I woke up to see multiple emails for a new transaction. Its a long term sheet, and I know that if I don't start studying and doing my researching over this weekend, I will never be able to make it to Monday when the team sits down to discuss. I called my teammate, hoping he knew more that I did. HE KNEW EVERYTHING?! How does he know all these things? Am I just generally behind in my career? Am I stupid?

I'm scared I just ended up in this job, and my brilliant scores in law school have absolutely no use now in the real world. Is this is a phase?

Another email. Goodbye for now.
Toh aap kyun viral bhayani ki tarah traction de rahe ho? Apna kaam karo, aage badho.
LI ko personal dairy bana ke rakha hai.

"Dear dairy, today I made 3 mistakes in my deliverable, and the Senior Associate looked at me the wrong way. I feel so sad. Boo hoo."