Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Take it -at the very least, it's good experience to shift to other firms from, best case you like it (?)
Don't. It's a horrible place to work at. Useless associates. You'll quit wishing you did anything but take this job.
Sitting in L&L, not having got an offer from Saraf - of course, its horrible!!
I Worked with him and another partner. Truly horrible. Don't respect you. Bad ego. Plus all they do is RKL bashing rather than carve their own place out. In fact one of my colleagues walked out after calling one of the partners a rude, ill-mannered insensitive b*##*** in front of the whole office.

Your call. All the best.
Its quite ironical how l&l peeps keep saying people at saraf keep bashing them and yet all I see everywhere is them trying too hard to prove otherwise. Its as good and as bad as any other corporate law firm (saying this as somebody who's been at most of the tier 1s). Anyhow, shifting focus back to your question. I guess you should have a word with some of the paralegals that are there since I heard a couple of them have already been offered a PPO. Rest, keep working hard and be your own judge. Best of luck, mate!