Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
There should not be 'prestige' associated with any subject. Let alone it being dictated by coaching centres.
Lmao y'all need to stop thinking clat will ever be equivalent to neet and jee and instead get a life
Nobody gives a shit about clat other than the jobless randos on this page
All you people stop comparing, get over the fact that you couldn’t clear JEE/NEET.
Law is equally a respectable profession.
Dude I cleared both JEE (Mains) and NEET, n still decided to study in a T1 NLU (w/o quota in case u r wondering).
Though I may be the only guy who has done it but still for info.
Bro you are so wrong if you think NLS Nalsar kids are JEE rejects. Engineering rejects turning to law might be true for lower end law colleges but not for Tier 1 law schools. It was my dream to be in NLS and I made it true by sheer hard work in class 12th. It is true that for jee rejects the last bastion is a generic management or law degree from lower end colleges. That is to do with how easily both are achievable.
Your sense of validation about what you study/do comes from Kota coaching centres? You, my friend, have a lot of things to figure out in life.
What are the best places for CLAT coaching these days? Do we have a national champion, like foe engineering etc.