Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I have received an assessment internship from a T1 firm and want to convert it into a PPO. I am in my final year (final semester too in fact) and my college doesn’t have a placement cell, so I am basically on my own.

Any tips from anyone who has converted an assessment internship at T1 into a PPO? Interview tips and questions asked in such PPO interviews will help a lot too!

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations - could you please tell the name of the firm, if you don't mind?
As someone who was in a similar situation - Be vocal about the same - Ask for work from the lawyers who recommended you for an assessment. Speak with the team/HR about the vacancies and let them know that you're willing to be hired - Be diligent in your work - Don't make silly typographical errors such as prosecution/prostitution - In the final week, ask for feedback and also try to schedule a call with the partner.
I second this! Being vocal is the top tip but let your seniors know sometime in the mid of your internship and haul ass throughout the internship.
Thanks a lot. This really helps!! Should I try to schedule a call with a Partner to directly ask for a job? It would be great if you could elaborate on the schedule a call with the Partner point.
How's your overall feedback from the team? Basis that you may speak with the partner