Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
What do these meme pages like DesiKanoon, Law Meme Society etc. achieve?? Do they get money fr making memes?
No just these rich, entitled kiddos from NLUs wasting their time posting shit. There is this one guy named Saurinn or something who posts such dumb memes that I have been forced to block all these meme pgs.
Don't you have anything better to do with your lives rather than mocking kids? Jao jake DD karo.
[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/7c2bhktDcsQQZEgk6[/img]

Would be more than happy if you could provide some wise inputs to make my meme less dumb! Also with heavy heart, I'm extremely sorry that it was so dumb that you had to block the pages altogether Sir!!
That's exactly why I asked for some suggestions/inputs/advice to improvise the content sir!

I might get the right direction after hearing out and considering Your expert opinion in this regards!
1. Spend more time actually reading judgements, scholarly works and books (not the dukki you use to pass your exams) to improve your knowledge of law. Nothing worse than a meme standing on a shaky premise.
2. Spend a good amount of time looking at good memes. Most of the Indian law memes are cringy af.

So - non-cringy, factually correct memes.
Actually, you should try to make one. I bet you cannot, coz these are not just memes but law memes. You need to know the law, and not only that you need to have the art to put it into creativity. Law memes are the art and their creator is the artists.
What's the point of your comment buddy? To critique something, I must be able to do that better in the first place?

I can tell a pizza does not taste good without knowing how to cook a great pizza. I can tell a meme sucks without creating a great meme.

That aside, as pointed out in #2.2.1.A.2, most Indian law-memes have weak understanding of law, are often on the wrong side of a debate, and are just cringy because of improper use of a meme.

And yes, a meme creator sure may be an artist. That does not, by itself, mean they are a good one.
Not sure about the money part, but half the time they get the law point wrong. And the other half, they stand on wrong side of a debate.

Their "memes" are just cringey material shared by people who want to yell at the world "dekho dekho i'm a law student/lawyer give me importance"
Law memes were really smart and witty until 5-6 years ago. Now they are just eww...cringemax. Also they are only in Hindi.