Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Calling all associates, senior associates, principal associates, partners and law firm laterals to share their professional bucket list for 2022. List your modest wishes, wildest dreams, desperate hopes and delusional targets in the comments.

Clarification: If you want to bang your office crush, troll your partner, or jump out the window, those are personal items and wont fall within the professional bucket list. So, keep them out.

Clarification 2: Law school kids - please keep out. Specifically out of this thread and generally, if you can help it, out of this profession. You deserve better than reading the wish list manifested by mid-life crisis and professional burnout. Go on, get slobbered, and keep the f**k away.

R, dont kick the bucket by too much moderation of the comments. Let slip things through in the spirit of new year hangover. May be get this featured, in the same spirit?

Happy new year y'all.
I'll kick this off.

1. Get more interested in my sector. It is high time I accept that this is the sector I find myself in, for what it's worth, and about time I start doing justice by putting in the effort that is required.

2. Stop making idiotic mistakes. I can only claim to be "not dumb" for so long. Ties in to point #1 about getting my head in the right place.

3. Becoming debt-free - one of the major reasons to move laterally was to end the debt-cycle. That's a key goal this year.

4. Stop smoking. Get fitter.
Only 1 wish, calm f down in life especially during discussions.. Life will be so much better when you yourself are calm..
1. Buy an Indian Chief superbike.

2. Go to Japan.

3. Get invited to an international conference to speak on a topic in the field of my practice.

4. Look like a greek god in the physique department.