Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
Boy, how I miss those days when findings/public-declarations of such a kind, from such a source preceded a civil suit/ criminal prosecution!

Here's a link for context -

https://www-timesnownews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.timesnownews.com/amp/india/article/mncs-like-pfizer-and-few-indians-made-unfair-attempts-to-defame-covaxin-scuttle-who-nod-cji-ramana/843837

A primer on what should and shouldn't be said by individuals holding high offices that have significant influence over public opinion is seriously in order, I feel! The last time I saw something like this was some years ago -with that huge Ad that, with the supreme leader promoting that China controlled tech/financial services company!

Side note - on balance, I do agree with the Hon’ble CJI. Covaxin did get a lot of “discouraging press” (for want of a better term) from the Indian Left Lib Media (the Wire, in particular). Poonawala not being disciplined for his petty and unsubstantiated, ‘safe like water’ remark on Covaxin is water is another clear sign of our insecurity about “made in India”.