Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
There couldn’t possibly a worse timing than now to reopen the campus, in the light of increase spread of Omnicorn. GNLU is opening on 17th January for all batches, but in a blended mood so that students who choose not to go to the campus, can attend the classes online but most first years/second years are very eager to go to the campus. What is your take on this, GNLU-ites’ ?
Its just the stupid online batches which are eager to go (2020 and 2021). (...). I will say that the trash intends to take itself out.
It’s not mandatory, admin hasn’t exerted any pressure, lovelorn couples are happy to go back and the rest are safe and sound in their houses with hybrid model. What exactly is your issue here?
Nothing wrong with it. Omicron is not at all fatal. Time for colleges and offices to fully open.
Dude why don't u get infected once, and show whether it is fatal or not?
Keep ur online clls high aside. Don't have any work to do, than giving stupid statements.
Is GNLU charging the full fees (as in hostel fees etc) from everyone or only those going to campus? From another NLU and could use the info in talking to the admin
Only those people, who wished to return to campus need to pay Hostel + Mess Fee in addition to Second installment.
Using this loophole, students who actually want to save money will definitely want to stay back home.
ThanksCould anyone please please share a circular provided LI rules allow to use as precedent
Same with CNLU opening in Jan for 4th and 5th year in such worst times.
Shame on the VCs who are opening amidst Omicron! They must be legally liable if there is a mass outbreak.
A 23-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I'm a third year, but I don't know how that's relevant to you. I will not be opting to go to college. If someone in campus tests positive, it's upon them, they decided to return. We're dealing with adults here, not kindergarteners. What is your point?
Consent form ka concept hai shayad, and parents ka bhi consent lagega usme so aap apni chinta karo