Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Haters gonna hate, but GNLU is just killing it. 7 pre-placement offers already for the batch for 23!

Linklaters -1
S&R - 1
Khaitan&co -1
Trilegal -1
TT&A -1
Saraf and Partners-1
Azb - 1
What has changed at GNLU? These are not record placements but still much better than just few years ago. Curious to see what has changed and how MNLU can emulate this. Sincerely, worried MNLU fourth year
You're attracting unnecessary hate by doing this lol. I mean yeah it's a good thing but try to be less braggy about it.
Links doesn't give 'PPOs'. Try to get some more info about something before bragging about it. At the most it could have given a Vacation Scheme offer at this stage.
i have a feeling that the OP is not from GNLU, just someone who unnecessarily wants to use sardonic language and bring GNLU into the conversation for it to be mocked by other LI readers/users. I cannot tell who's more pathetic, you or the triggered commenters that come out all guns blazing in every post discussing the different "tiers" of law schools in India.
Who even says this πŸ˜‚ no hater is hating on a college sir ji. And won’t make a difference in your life or anybody’s life with this brag.
It is all pointless bro. Its just a rat race. You might not agree with me now but you will after a few years.
I said it before: GNLU is gonna be in the NIRF top 5 next year and by 2050 the established top 5 NLUs will be Delhi, Bengaluru, Gujarat, Mumbai and Hyderabad in that order.

Note that the age of an NLU is irrelevant. IIT KGP and IIM Calcutta are the oldest IIT and IIM, but they are not #1: it is IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad. Also, IIT Hyderabad is very new but in future will likely overtake IIT Madras, IIT KGP and IIT Kanpur, as Hyderabad is a tech hub.
By 2050, Mumbai will be submerged under sea. So stop getting ahead of yourself.
Don't worry all of them will leave it after 1 year of joining. xDD
The point with LInk later is that they don't provide PPOs like Training contracts to pre-final years students all the provide is Vacation Program like internship
Linklaters has offered a TC after completion of the Vacation scheme. The information is correct.
I'm curious to know when the student concerned did their VS. Between third and fourth year? Or between 7th and 8th sems? Also, did it take place virtually this time around, given the pandemic?
Between the 7th and 8th semesters. Linklaters offers a winter vac scheme, not a summer vac scheme.