Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Do law firms require you to have WhatsApp in particular, or a smartphone in general?

Or will my trusty little Nokia 105 suffice?
Wow richie rich! Guess the money that buys you not so cheap deodorant and not roadside lunches doesn't buy empathy or personality
OP Bhai, of what I know about good law schools and law firms, they are full of entitled people like 3. They are going to create troubles for you.

I would suggest that you stick to your Nokia, at least you would be able to get cut off from work as soon as you close your laptop. I often think about going back to the basic phones for some semblance of work life balance but I think I have come too far with these smartphones.
My God, such a creep judgmental moron. Bhai/Behen Suits dekha hai kya recently???
What a salty, privileged rant by someone who has clearly never known what first generation wealth looks like.

Looks like you can pay for law school but can’t buy class :P
NDA has banned use of WhatsApp for anything work related. But I know many other firms which allow, in fact use extensively, WhatsApp for work. If your work requires litigation and in the trial courts, then WhatsApp is a must.
This is insane! Does NMD really believe that the chimps he has hired for IT can provide a more secure tool than FB? WhatsApp has E2EE which even the government would struggle to break. Whereas enough has been posted on LI regarding the "military grade' data security of NDA. Such paranoia needs to be done away with and no such draconian restrictions be put on the associates.
While you feel that your work and pressure will reduce once WhatsApp is uninstalled. The opposite is true - communication becomes difficult and you will spend a lot of time on calls and email.

At the same time if you are a Trial Court Lawyer - you won't be able to work without WhatsApp, unless you are a Senior and have a chamber, PA and lot of juniors.
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.