Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
A mail has just been send today regarding the imminent closing down of the campus, due to an possibly Covid prak at the end of Jan.

So, other NLUs will also followed suit.
"So, other NLUs will also followed [sic] suit"

It is funny how you make these logical jumps.
Well it will set an example and in history if 2 people do the same thing consecutively it will be seen as the 2nd person getting some inspiration from the 1st. If for ex. NALSAR closes it's premises then how can anyone be sure that it was their own decision and was unrelated to NLSIU's closure ?
All I can say is that be ready to hear from NLS people how their college safe guarded lives of thousands of law students for the coming months or worse, years.
Even cnlu is hell-bent on opening campus and conducting offline classes at the worst possible time. our semester is going to start from 3rd Jan.
Update our college has decided to conduct online classes for month of Jan
All college must close. Omicron in Europe is very serious. In India a third wave is imminent. Any VC who insists on opening colleges must be sacked and prosecuted.
Meanwhile my batchmates have been sending bulk emails and petitions begging for the campus to be reopened asap.
Our stupid administration is still hell bent on resuming cOmPulSoRy offline classes
Any institution that makes it compulsory for the students to return and stay in the hostel at this stage, should be sued to bankruptcy if a single student/faculty member contracts COVID.
Our college GNLU has decided to reopen the campuses at the Worst Possible Time. The timing couldn't have been more shocking.
Some of the students from our college r hell-bent on reopening colleges. Hope their brain (or whatever is left of it) is put to some practical use and better sense prevails.
The effect of the Omicron in Europe has been devastating, with UK reporting 90,000 on a daily basis.
I am dismayed at the antics that my batch and the 2025 batch have been pulling. Writing letters to the VC and admin, having their parents call into campus like they’re kindergarteners, forcing the campus to reopen. Someone I know was openly boasting that they were exerting political pressure through a local politician connect in the family. Very frustrating to see that young, literate adults are putting themselves and their teachers at risk just to be on campus.
From what I know ganlo will go forward with hybrid teaching so those with appreciations can always stay back hope our admin follows the same it's really stupid to make it mandatory anytime soon
Bruh same here. These junior most two batches are super desperate to get back to college so they're trying to make reopening compulsory for everyone.
It is. NLS students have received a mail from the admin exploring options to wrap up the trimester early for this reason.
These NLS people are too damn narcissistic. It’s time LI stops this NLS-Jindal spam
Can someone tell this to NUJS administration now? They'll get everyone on campus just for an outbreak to happen and then everyone would be sent back home. The boys hostel can't even stop a conjunctivitis spread, how will it stop Covid
This is a fake news for sure. At NLS the business is as usual and the trimester would end by 21 Jan and then exam would start. SK not ready to compromise the academic standards even if that compromises students ' life.
The experienced student friendly FM at NALSAR has on the other hand decided to wait till mid February and would start classes online from 6th January. A very wise approach.