Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Hello Guys
So I am in my 12th standard, and I have a strong desire to join GNLU after my boards. Can ppl from and outside GNLU tell me whether it is worth joining?

Hoping for a helpful discussion. :))
Future nlu student mere bhai abhi bohot duniya dekhni baaki hai chup chap gk revise karo yeh nlus ke rr ke liye bohot time hai
Why GNLU specifically if I may ask??

Are you planning on joining the University via the Sports Quota??
Definitely go for GNLU. My own view is that GNLU will eventually hit 4th in NIRF and then fight with NALSAR for the 3rd spot.
Bro are you crazy? Have you lost your mind so much that you are using NIRF rankings to increase GNLU's position? Itna bhi desp na ho
Mota bhai is in charge...so, there's no use in following nirf rankings..
Arey bhai pehele CLAT to nickel le. Ache se padhai kar fir rank ayegi jab tab discuss karenge NLU NLU.
See I wud be frank here. GNLU has in recent yrs being one of the top-most preference for law students- with good placements, moots achievement, scholarships, extra-curricular activities etcc.

However, toxicity and cheap-level politics is also extremely high, mainly in my batch. My hopeless batch is probably the most selfish and toxic batch across all NLUs, with an abnormally high no. of "snakes" (literally) present. Our hopeless batch has spoiled the reputation, n the worst part is inspite of spending only 6 months in cllg physically, our batch has broken all levels of toxicity. (Just for info: Our previous CR, even went to the extent of creating a useless, separate grp of students in the batch- GF-17.)

Other then our hopeless batch toxicity, rest everything is close to perfect in GNLU.
Please name 3-4 good faculty in GNLU with good publications to their credit.
I come from a another NLU. Not going to say the name because that would be too obvious. The batch of 2024 is extremely toxic here as well. I would call this batch as the most toxic amongst all NLUs too lolol. Even in the history of my University I'm sure there isn't any batch as incompetent and toxic as this one. Is this a feature across all NLUs for the batch of 2024 or are they normal.
Though I am a student of the final year in GNLU, even I have on multiple occasions heard abt the 'extreme toxicity' present in the '24 batch.

Besides that, however I feel that whoever is willing to come to our college would have the 5 most enriching yrs of their life. Only one batch's toxicity shouldn't deter u from joining one of the Dinesh NLUs in our country.

As for the '24 batch, kindly reduce your toxicity and snake's attitude.
Jeevan mein bohut kch dekhna baaki hei tumlogo ko.
Dear 'FutureNLUStudent'
Pehle lagalo, phir batate hain tumhein 🙂
Mat kar law. Seriously mat kar bhai. Karega toh 10 years baad iss comment ko yaad karega
Bhai koshish kar ki law choose hi mat kar as a career option. Aur kitne saarey achhe careers hain jaha pe insaan apni insaaniyat gawaey bina paise kama leta hai. So why do you want to strike a deal with the devil?

Agar law karne ki naubat aa bhi gayi toh sapne toh badey dekh. I'm from GNLU but never considered GNLU to be my target law school. Aim for NLS or NALSAR. Or even try for a LLB/JD from NUS or from UK/US.

Think it through and then decide.
Yes, GNLU is a great college. It is worth joining.

but uske pehle select to hoja bhai...
Bhai toxicity bhi toh gnlu ke ek batch mein bohut zyaada hai, uska kiya? Aise toxicity mein rhne mushkil hei bro. Ek baar yaaha aa ke khd experience krlo.