Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
A 41-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Wow! I guess there's a world of difference in the corporate team and the litigation team.
What about the corporate team in Mumbai, I have an internship scheduled, how late do they leave you home usually, and what are the perks.
One of the worst interview experience i have faced the lawyers are pathetic in nature they literally disrespect you
Fully agree lol. If an intern has this experience, you can imagine what lawyers face. Lol. Horrid work culture; theres more politics than work; ofcourse youll shine if your the partner’s favourite. Also disputes team? What disputes team? (...). Goodluck!
Overall DSK's work culture is horrible what I have heard. Nobody stays in the disputes team and generally also. I've interned with them and it was a horrible experience. The firm has only got one client - Salman Khan
Kabhi ghused ghused ke chai paani puchte the mehmamanawazi ke naam pe. Kya zaalim zamana hai.
They have been looking out for a while now. Which means either the team is picky or not that good. Either way not a wise option
What is the work environment like at DSK Legal Dispues (Town office?) Is there any toxicity higher than normal Sol firm levels ? What are the working hours like ? Any perks like coffee ? Are the staff/peons/clerks entitled brats or friendly and helpful ?