Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
What is the work environment like at DSK Legal Dispues (Town office?) Is there any toxicity higher than normal Sol firm levels ? What are the working hours like ? Any perks like coffee ? Are the staff/peons/clerks entitled brats or friendly and helpful ?
Kabhi ghused ghused ke chai paani puchte the mehmamanawazi ke naam pe. Kya zaalim zamana hai.
They have been looking out for a while now. Which means either the team is picky or not that good. Either way not a wise option
Overall DSK's work culture is horrible what I have heard. Nobody stays in the disputes team and generally also. I've interned with them and it was a horrible experience. The firm has only got one client - Salman Khan
Fully agree lol. If an intern has this experience, you can imagine what lawyers face. Lol. Horrid work culture; theres more politics than work; ofcourse youll shine if your the partner’s favourite. Also disputes team? What disputes team? (...). Goodluck!
One of the worst interview experience i have faced the lawyers are pathetic in nature they literally disrespect you
Wow! I guess there's a world of difference in the corporate team and the litigation team.
What about the corporate team in Mumbai, I have an internship scheduled, how late do they leave you home usually, and what are the perks.
A 41-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.