Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
A final year student from NLUO got an offer after his second internship a few days ago.
How do you get an internship there? My application gets rejected within 2 days every time.
There is nothing to be so so happy about. Even if you somehow manage to get PPO u will need to along your entire life thereafter.
Congratulations! As far as I know, S&R is very selective, so it's really nice that you got a call back. Must be doing something right. However, S&R is relatively stingy in the PPO dept., they don't offer many PPOs, around three in a year (not confirmed), but you get the idea. So, the probability of a PPO is relatively less, but of course everything depends on your hard work and luck.

Best of luck!
S&R Associates currently hires 14 to 16 associates each year for its first year class.
The chances are very high. The firm is very selective with regard to callbacks. So, they are most likely looking to hire you.
Quite high, good luck. S&R is quite selective in its internships, so if they called you back, then they are keen to hire you unless something goes wrong at the second internship. In any case, recent years have seen S&R hire more than 10/year, which was many times the 2-3 that were hired when I was graduating (around 7 years ago).