Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
Hello, seniors from Legally India.
I wanted some advice on how to write answers for BA (economics, political science, English and sociology) and law-based subjects (Legal methods and Law of Torts) in offline end-semester exams. My end semester exams start in the second last week of December and I was planning to start reviewing and revising things early on starting from December considering that I mainly want to focus on academics during the first year and haven't made it to the moot court committee or ADR board of my university. I'm only a cohort in the debating society but I have no idea whether it is really prestigious for a first year's resume. Any tips on how to prepare for end-semester exams (notes, answer writing, revision tips and advice on how to make my answers stand out will be appreciated). Our professors have critiqued our lack of flair for writing and so far it has been highly demotivating since I have been confident about my writing skills during my school years. Any tips on how to improve at writing skills will be appreciated at well. Thank you!
Talk to a senior from your own college? They will be most likely to help. All of this is sometimes university-centric.
Ask YOUR seniors specifically, because it generally really just depends on the teacher and what he or she likes.
We studied a night before exam and managed allright in first 2 years of law school. Itna load mat le chote, chain ki saas foonk (🌿). If you're from NLUJ then prepare to face your interactions with seniors than exams to be frank. Asli maze college mei milenge. Baaki take notes in advance and prepare well. See you in Delhi for your next internship.
when u have first year students in law schools asking exam related doubts on legally india, you know something definately is wrong with our legal education system
As a first year at a T1 NLU, I have end sems in two weeks and share the same concerns. Have mainly focused on extracurriculars thus far at the expense of academics. BA subjects I can manage but absolutely clueless regarding the law subjects - contracts and torts, contracts especially. Have no idea how to even start preparing. My writing and paraphrasing skills are pretty good so generic faffing won't really be a problem, but any serious question that tests my concepts will leave me stumped. Any help wrt salvaging contracts and torts despite starting from scratch will be greatly appreciated (revision tips for cases and bare acts, note-making, etc)