Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Hey guys, need advice to convert a tier-1 assessment internship into a PPO. This is my first time working there, but I genuinely wish to work with this team after graduation. Any advice on what to do to at least form connections with the team, even if it doesn't result in a PPO.

If I am not able to convert this into a PPO, will I still have a chance if I secure a call-back, or will my candidature lapse? Also, any help with accommodation near lower Parel, Mumbai is much appreciated.

I am a fourth-year right now, and possess technical knowledge of the practice area, but don't have much tier-1 experience. Further, this will be a physical internship, so advice regarding any behavioral niceties is also highly appreciated.

Thank you!
Don't worry. If you are from a Tier 1 NLU, selection is granted automatically
What does PLC means also what the obsession with using weird acronyms LOl Thesaurus
Don't be under pressure just bcoz a place is Tier 1. Do the work diligently, ask questions whenever you have doubts and keep your seniors updated on timelines. They aren't looking anything more than a sincere person at this stage.
That does make sense, thank you! Can you let me know what not to do? As in, somethings that may not be given too much thought, but end up irking the seniors?