Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
I interned twice with the team there, finished my presentation in front of the partners and SAs too. The response was good and I was able to answer all the questions as well. When I called the HR, she told me it's confirmed and it's guaranteed, the partners liked me. I was elated and on cloud nine. Three week laters, I haven't gotten any mail or official word so I call her and she tells me there's no vacancy??? Does AZB does this often? I'm so disappointed right now.
Rule of thumb - never ever believe them till you've the offer letter/offical confirmation. Have heard similar stories before. Especially where the HRs do this.
I got a call from HR of AZB and asked me few questions from my CV and asked me to send a passport size photo and told me that I will get confirmation mail from the head. I waited for the mail for few weeks. When I didn't got any mail, I called the HR to know about it. She told we are not taking any 2022 batch pass out
Hey, that just sucks. Hope you get better opportunities in the future.

Can you let me know which office and team was this?
Mumbai. Don't want to specify the team, you never know who's reading the comments
May be she was just speaking about your presentation and and not job. May be you did not understand what she was trying to convey with the job clouding your mind?
What? Is this for real? I'm awaiting my results too, is this what firms do?
Oh yes, they do... so long as the abbreviation HR has nothing to do with Human Rights.
I'm surprised LI is taking so long to moderate comments on this thread. Is AZB tracking these threads to protect its image?
AZB has the weirdest fucking functioning with its HR, first of all the associates/partners during my internship were extremely unhelpful during and after, completely ghosted me and all the other interns when we tried to find out about PPOs, interviews.
Completely agree with you on this.
The HR is pretty much non existent. The team gives lame name sake tasks ( I have interned with a few other T1s, and hence I am making this statement)
I was glad the internship ended when it did.
Well HR must be thinking which firm to send you to! The firm is splitting so you may have to wait a bit longer.
Damn. Going by these comments looks like AZB exists to serve the interns/juniors.