Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Is it worth it and what about other online law courses like those on SWAYAM?
Any useful online course that you want to recommend?
I've opted for several Swayam courses on technology, management, environment etc. Quite enjoyed all those, actually. Certainly helped broaden my perspectives.
Eh. Just look at the nptel course on constitutional law that nls people did.
Look at who’s teaching. If it’s Faizan Mustafa and Sidharth Chauhan teaching Constitutional Law, I would take that option.

FM’s good with the flourish of interplay between Constitutional Law and politics, while Chauhan can really help you get into theoretical ideas at play in the area. Both those are important conceptual apparatus to grasp the field. They may Vasanthi and/or Pathakji stepping in if it’s a multi-faculty thing. I would only be interested in them if they stick to covering the overlaps between Consti/labor laws and Consti/tax respectively. I don’t think Dhanda would have joined on this course, but she is generally good at raising larger, meta levels questions for the audience to engage with.

If you can tell me who the people doing the course at NLS and NALSAR are specifically, then I can give you an educated and comparative feedback.
This course on the Indian Constitution has been done only by Faizan Mustafa. It consists of 15 videos that will be shared with the registered participants. In 2019, NALSAR had created another online course for law teachers which was done collaboratively. I think that was co-ordinated by Dhanda and several NALSAR teachers had covered a range of topics.