Read 43 comments as:
Filter By
Recently went through the recruitment processes of some firms. Came across Bharucha and Partners. Was pleasantly surprised to find a 2-tier firm having such an elaborate process for recruitment ( not that I'm complaining, shows that they take a genuine interest in the interviewees...?) But while researching a bit, I came across this conversation on LI itself that described the work culture as being very hectic and negative. From the comments, it seemed like the pay wasn't that good either. Therefore, is it wise to sit for their recruitment process or should one wait for other recruitment opportunities if they have the chance?

Also while on this topic, how would parallelly placed firms like LKS fare in comparison?
Form bhar na yaar. If I recognise the college correctly, in all prolly there won't be much on Campus.
Good time spending till classes starts
How do you recognise colleges with mere texts lord? Bestow the talent uponuth me too.
LI will find a problem with everything on this planet. I'd take everything here with a pinch of salt.
Quote:
From the comments, it seemed like the pay wasn't that good either.
Can somebody quantify it? Is it as decent as 10LPA for A0??
I sat in their 2020 process but did not get through. I don't regret it though because they pay attention and you'll learn something or the other from their process. I don't know about working there and the pressure, but in the recruitment process they were very helpful.
I got through the placement process. If you take out the excessive stress on yourself, it's quite a fun and varied experience actually. Also, its not a hard and set rule, if they did really like you, they'll breeze you past some rounds too or they would just be there for formality. All in all, the placement process is long but not that much to worry about.
The pay would be 65k for Delhi and 75k for Bombay plus year end bonus. Now on the work culture, if you are in corp and have another place, go for it. While, the work would be great, the culture isn't anything to boast about. On the contrary, disputes has a better culture and if you are in it, then B&P could be a great place.
I still remember the time Bharucha came to hire at our college.

So the way they structure the 4 rounds is that - they don’t just pit you against your own classmates, they also pit you against students from other colleges by holding GDs together for people from different colleges.

The rounds went on for over 3-4 months. After every round, the number of applicants would be reduced by Bharucha. After a gruelling 4 round interview, only 2 people from my college were left who had cleared all rounds. Bharucha finally offered them a job, but by that time they had found a job elsewhere in better paying firms.

The way I see it - their 4 round interview really helps them find the best candidates, but then the question becomes - can they afford the best ?

Bharucha HR won, but at what cost?
Belonging to a non-NLU pursuing a 3-year LL.B, I have cleared the first round and want people who were able to get placed to shed some light on how should I prepare for the written assignment and psychometric test. Would be grateful if anyone could help me here.
Please guide on the information you received. Cleared the first round too
No updates. Took the written assignment, no update on next round yet. It's been two months now
They have shared the shortlist. 2 students are shortlisted for the interviews. Can anyone help me with the following questions:

Do they only hire for their corporate team?

What can I expect from the interview?

How can I prepare for the interview?
I also interviewed for the Corporate Team. Is there any further update on the recruitment process?
Can you share details about the interview? Was it an online interview?
Can we connect? I have an interview coming up; it will be of great help to me.
If you replied to this. Did you get a chiding for talking about the process online? I ask because the thanks a ton and looking forward to talking to you sounds like an old man.
They have started handing out the offers. I just got the confirmation mail.
A 5-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.