Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I got a confirmation for my internship at Trilegal in January 2022. The email stated that the exact mode of Internship would be communicated closer to the date of internship commencement. I wanted to know what are the chances of it being physical or will it be virtual/hybrid?
At least the smaller platform has some sense that everybody does not need to be dragged back to physical office at the whims of the law firm owner.At least one firm realizes that pandemic dangers are not over and lives of employees &their families should not be endangered.
Lex Familia capital markets course by Narayan Kedia - how is it??
Any leads would be helpful. Thank you
As someone who’s completed the course and benefitted immensely out of it, I’d say it’s definitely worth the time and money. Narayan sir is an excellent mentor who goes out of his way to guide his students. He’s devoted time on multiple occasions to my CV and the research papers I wrote. The course and his mentorship have played a huge role in me landing a paralegalship in the Capital Markets team at Saraf and Partners. It’s a very rewarding experience as long as you’re sincere in your efforts.
It's an excellent course. I've done courses from lawctopus and lawsikho as well and the capital markets course shows you the difference between experience and excessive marketing. If you want to learn the nooks and crannies of capital markets and make yourself employable, absolutely go for it.
Its a great course, you should definitely take it. The sessions are very in depth and more than being theoretical, the discussions and concepts are taught from a market perspective. Never have I attended a course where the mentor is as passionate as the students are to learn. I attended the course few months and am still in touch with Narayan Sir. He’s guided me in various aspects of my career and he’s someone you should definitely learn under if you’re interested in the corporate field.
Two words...take it!
How can we know more about the course and register? I can't see their website. Thanks!
Dude, what was the mode of the internship at last? I am in the same position right now.