Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
I only hav been on the job working from home for a year now and the talks with seniors have been too formal and to the point till now. Is that how it is supposed to be or should there be more informal chats and more bonding for a bright future at the firm?
I am not sure what others have experienced but the team I was working with, had just me and another colleague (both A0s) and the Partner and all we heard from the Partner was screams and being pulled up because & all and were not available daily at 12:30 am. This went on for more than an year. The only "informal chats" we had was when both of us (separately)told her we want to leave.
Rejoice that they have been formal and always strive to keep it formal in the WFO scenario. Don't for a moment let your guard down and let them in. All information that you disclose or give access to can be and will be used against you. Don't look for bonds. This is the wrong place. Do your work diligently. Be firm with those who cross boundaries. Earn your living and tada.