Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
I have recently recieved an internship with JSA Gurugram for one of the initial months in JSA. I have heard that the interns are not alloted to any particular team and are expected to work with every member as and when asked. In that case, what are the hiring prospects provided that no particular individual member would have enough time with the intern to take an informed decision.

Can anyone from the firm please give an insight on this? Also, this would be my first internship with JSA and as I am in my final semester, I don't think I would have the time for a callback, in that case, if they like me (in any case), will they extend the term?

PS: Please refrain from asking how to apply, you can directly apply to the HR who's name starts with A and do the assignments. That's how I got it.
PPS: Don't come with the don't join JSA argument, I have to get placed as I have a huge education loan.

Thank you in advance.
JSA's hiring is a toss in the air. There's no structured recruitment model at that level. What you have to do is to intern with as many teams as possible initially, find your sweet spot, ask around to see if the particular team is hiring or not and then request an extension or an assessment internship. It's a mixture of being talented and also in the right place at the right time (dumb luck).

Regarding your PPS - JSA may have its detractors, but it's an excellent place to work at and very financially rewarding once you finish your first year.

Best of luck.
Thank you so much for the response! Also, a side question, any chances of the internship being physical in 2022? I believe that might increase my chances.
am doing an assessment internship with JSA
and it is gonna be online
so is the recruitment process

dont fret about the mode, but keep in constant touch with the team and actively seek out work.
Internship is already physical if you ask for it. We have interns in the office as of right now.
Doing an online assessment internship wouldnt affect my chances at a PPO, would it?
Hey, I am OP here, just a question, is this your callback internship? Because my internship with them in January would be my first time interning and as I am in the final year, I do not think I would have the time to intern again. Could you please clarify?
It's not a call back
Sought a long term assessment internship, and was given the same due to my previous exposure in the field. But the role is very taxing
Of course it will. Everyone is back in office full time, it's going to be hard to gauge the work ethic of an intern who's not around. Many interns are working in-person now, so I personally feel your chances could be impacted.
Wanted to know what is a permanent internship position at jsa, how is it different from a trainee position and do permanent interns who work with jsa for like 6 months get offered a junior associate position?