Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Why arent law school campuses promptly opening and reverting to offline, considering that even primary schools have reopened mostly everywhere, and the covid pandemic is virtually over. Even though there are rumours floating around, why isn't there any official confirmation or clarification. (some did have tho, some are just dormant)
It is convenient for the administration not to have to deal with the additional tasks that come with having the students in campus.
Quote:
covid pandemic is virtually over. Even though there are rumours floating around,
And then people say your law school doesn't matter, sighs in disappointment.

To ans your que, schools are more like day schooling while in law school youll (be in close contact with) each other day in night out, hence even a remote covid case will make life hell on campuses. (For ref.- see what happens to cricket team camps after 1 bloody covid case) Is it stupid, yes! Is it without valid fears though? Nope.
You posted in the wrong forum. People here want to spend their entire life without going outside their house.
A good number of NLUs are either not open, or have opened physically only for a small set of people who are facing issues/in their final years etc.
I personally know this about NALSAR, NLIU, GNLU and NLUO. There must be others as well.

Further, a good number of NLUs anyway have their holidays around this time, so nonetheless people aren't on campus.
Every day over 300 people are still dying from COVID and this joker says that the pandemic is over. (...)
Bhai shant rho covid is not virtually over. covid idiot mat bano
NLUs must open asap ffs, batch of 2025 hasn't seen campus yet!
Interesting usage of the term. Please elaborate if you may please. I understand the need for some people to be in campus due to genuine reasons, but opening the campus and making it mandatory is simply not the correct way to tackle the problem. Irrespective of whatever you say, and emphasizing on the term "virtually over", it is still not over. I believe a hybrid model is still acceptable but forcing 600-900 odd students from every corner of the country is going to lead to serious consequences which I am sure, none of the universities want. Therefore, before you ask for opening the campus, state your solutions to the problem discussed above.
I've seen you say you got into nalsar in previous posts. For the love of God, I hope you're not my junior. We don't need entitled kids like you running around campus not following COVID protocols because the "pandemic is virtually over". Listen carefully, we basically have no health facilities and live in the middle of nowhere. We cannot afford to reopen for the entire college just because some people are getting antsy. Calm tf down and wait for official confirmation from people who are rightly taking this a lot more seriously than you are.

- someone at nalsar who is tired of your posts
Dear, whoever you are at Nalsar, you sound like a junior to me.
If you are indeed Aditya Rao and at NALSAR, then BH IV shall welcome you back once this over.
Not original Aditya Rao, still sorry to 1.4.1.A and 1.4.1.A.1 for coming across as blunt, if at all that's what it seemed to be. Peace 🏳️.
Because when there's a joint being passed around, the chances of a super spreader event are that much higher.
OP is a Grade A (...). Look at Europe and see what is happening. A third wave of Covid in India will also come unless we have 100% double vaccination for all. We have had faculty from NLSIU, GNLU and JGLS who have passed away, plus students from NLUJ and JGLS.
Research shows that vaccines don't even help in stopping the transmission so even if there is a 100% double vaccine, the chances of getting infected are still the same.
A 126-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Bhai end sems ka timetable aa gya uske liye padh le ye LI pe backchodi chod
Campus toh khul gaya Rao sahab, aap toh quarantine se bahar aao
A 7-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.