Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
Heard that AZB has announced increase in their salary bands and bonus percentage across all the positions and it will be effective from December 1, 2021. Can someone please confirm if this is true?
Utter nonsense. What are you smoking dude. Who tells you all this crap.
Woh paise ghata sakte hai badha nai sakte. Please come out of fake news🀨
Is this for the Mumbai office or for the Delhi/Noida office? (Or both?)
Kisi ke liye nahi bhai.

Zia can never pay more to her associates and partners. Firm is making bumper profits at the cost of mental and physical health of its retainers but they cannot compensate them enough.

Just watch it - more exits coming. Will be too late by the time they smell the coffee.
Ripe time for foreign firms to come to India and improve the law firm work culture in India.
Right now it's more feudal than professional.
Some 80k/month at AZB Delhi and around 1.15 L/month at AZB Mumbai and Bangalore.
What are you smoking? I know Delhi corp pays 1.15 excluding bonus (Bonus is 1.65 from what I’ve heard).
Placement brochure mei toh yahi likha tha. 1.15 per month + 2month salary as bonus.
Konsa placement brochure, bro?

Salary is 1.15 lacs/month only for corp. Trust me on this. I am not sure about bonus though.
Maybe it's like the time when a "top" firm announced retainer bands "highest" hikes but it wouldn't get announced in the firm.If it's like that,you will probably get a letter after months to discover a minuscule increment across your "bucket" category.
AZB is different.the other "top" firm is the own who releases PRs for their firm for anything and everything.AZB doesn't like to do anything like a hike that could result in motivation and PR
It's a trick which these EPs have played very smartly. There is no increase in your monthly take home by any chance. The salary band and the bonus which they talk about is the increase of bonus component from 35% to 50%.
So wait, the increase in salary band is real? (even if it's only the bonus component)
Three partners are moving from AZB to Trilegal. Big mumma is very angry.
Rumours floating around major reorganisation at A-Z-B.
Maybe the hike is a late attempt to shore up resources?
This is correct, so two types of hikes are happening per my sources:-

increase of bonus components from the old 35% cap to 50%- depends on performance - Obvio

increase of some 10K to 25K for some fee earners. rest we shall all on hear on the pay day !!

shifted in the wrong year--- dang it..
Hey can you explain what you mean by 35% cap and 50% cap? What is this percentage of?
everybody below partner level had a a max cap of 35% bonus, partners used to get 40% for the first year, 50% for the next and so on .. so max an associate or sa could earn would be 35%.

This has increased for Delhi as per my contemporaries and they are also eligible now for 50% of the their annual fee..