Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
I have done well in school so far, and aspire to become a successful professional one day. Law is on my shortlist, but I have self-goals (which matter a LOT), one of which is to own the latest Land Rover of its time, latest by year 7 (which, if I am correctly informed, is when the brighter associates typically make PARTNER).

Can a T1 Indian Law Firm job help me achieve this goal?

Like, look at this baby! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBQlKwZnIFA&t=907s
R, I humbly ask you why do allow such stuff? It's not that there has been sudden influx of shitty content. Kian just moderated better.
It's a fair question. My first year question was whether I would be able to afford a Toyota spyder. Standards have declined since then.

- R
R HAS PROVEN THAT SHE DOESN'T LIVE IN INDIA......

Toyota Spyder is only sold in the UK.
Does this mean that when you fantasise over Mia Khalifa, then you must be a US resident?
Bhai/behen if you're rich enough then International boundaries don't matter to you. If a person can afford that car then he/she can possibly get it to India as well
Ugly ass car, and unreliable AF.

Buy a G-Wagon, or settle for a Fortuner.
Lol LI was my main source of inspiration/motivation during clat prep
I saw my cousin 15 year old son using 4chan. Kids are way ahead these days.
Been aware of this forum sin 6th. Some other people in my class also are. Can confidently say that many questions like this one and the ones related to salaries are posted by Sr. secondary students. Not all of them but many.
The price of the new Range Rover is 70-80 lakhs. Speaking of which, a partner of a tier 1 firm may able to afford it but it would cause a huge dent in his finances. A large chunk of his income would go in paying the EMI and maintenance of the car but then again, it’s not a prudent financial decision for a salaried partner (unless ofc you become an equity partner). For a partner, there are many good cars that can be afforded in the range of 30-40. (Endeavor, Fortuner) or even a C-Class mercedes/Audi Q3. There are partners with audis and mercedes in law firms and it’s no so uncommon.
No
You will not be able to comfortably afford the new range rover as a Partner at T1 Indian Law Firm