Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Hello Friends,
Can you people suggest me some good Criminal lawyer or firm to intern in Delhi, Where we can learn something.
Please share their details if possible

Thankyou
Don't know if they currently have places, but some very amazing places to work and learn at are:

- Gautam Khazanchi
- Sri Singh
- Rajiv Mohan Law Offices
- Madhav Khurrana

All of these offices have friendly seniors who encourage learning, and some very good quality work. How much you make out of it would be upto you of course.
Amish Agarwala is a good man. Really helpful. Not sure if he does a lot of criminal work.
To be frank, not a lot of great work, nor a lot of knowledge (not comparable to others mentioned in this thread at least).
And I've seen some of his juniors and interns, they frankly have no clue what's going on.

He's an instagram star and all that, yeah, but my opinion of him is all show and no substance.

The things you'll learn there, you can learn at any chamber at any corner of Jangpura or Def Col. Nothing special.
There has already been a thread on this earlier.. please check that out.
Working with someone like SidLu would not give trial court exposure, and you'd be constrained to arguments only. Nothing about cross-examination, strategising, and other bits of it.

You'd learn lots about criminal law, but not a lot about criminal law practice.
Firms:

Bharucha and Partners, BTG Legal, AP&Partners, KCO, SAM and MZM legal are all great for white collar crime.

Lawyers:

Sidharth Luthra
Pramod Kumar Dubey
Vikram Chaudhri
Abhimanyu Bhandari
KTS Tulsi

off the top of my head