Read 101 comments as:
Filter By
I have an excellent way to figure out who R is. We might be able to help Kian who I believe is being held in an illegal custody by R.

So anything that R knows is not true, he/she marks it as facts contested. So we’ll make assumptions on this feed about R’s identity and everything that R marks as facts contested is not true. But when we hit the jackpot, we’ll know his name, nationality, gender, relationship status etc.

I’ll make the first assumption which is that R given his frequent usage of Hindi is a male from North India. If this is marked as facts contested, my assumption would be wrong and you guys can carry on.

R, I am coming for you.
Highly doubt any woman would be interested moderating this incel forum.
Chalo we all know you learnt the word incel this week. Don't paste it on every other LI thread. We get it.
Or maybe we could just have life and not care about such stupid stuff. Your choice bro.
andi, mandi, sandi, R is someone who is a _______ This is where your CLAT prep will show
Bandi? Please at least read the previous comments before commenting. He already marked female as facts contested!!!
Things we know about R:-

1) R is a male
2) R is a NLU graduate
3) R is a veteran who graduated before 2015
4) R is not a north indian

Keep it up guys we'll soon know who R is * _ *
comment 10 has not been marked facts contested, so if we assume that there is consistency in moderation then these information are true.
R didn’t mark it as facts contested but he marked it as trollish. What does that mean?
Tell us what you mean by marking trollish!!!??? Don't be a douchebag and contribute to the investigation!
R has marked hindu names and top 5 nlus as trollish. I think R by marking them as trollish is trying to convey that these are societal constructs that he does not believe in. But they nevertheless might be true since he didn't mark them contested.

R mark this comment contested if my theory is wrong
Fair enough. 11 AM IST, 22 IST. Any further specific correct guesses by then will not be published, and you get 5000 points. Any guesses post 11 AM will be published without facts contested or trollish.

- R
from what R wrote on another thread, s/he has around 5 years of industry exp, so the graduation will be between 2014-2016
2014 then most probably, cause 2015-16 has been eliminated by one of the above comments.
I think he's a rational centrist and truly liberal. If he belonged to either end of the spectrum he would have never published half the comments posted here.
R is a nlu graduate who personally knows kian or other legally India managers, maybe did an llm from UK? (absolute guess here),
He is here in a training post and eventually will run legally India.
All hail big boss R
Facts Contested = Not true
Trollish = Does not believe in it. (I.e does not believe in religion or the nlu hierarchy or left right political positions)

My guess R is a NRI. No longer works in legal field.
I see that he usually publishes the comments twice or thrice a day. Mostly at night post 11pm without fail. So I'm guessing he works at a law firm. Not tier 1. Could have never managed the mental commitment to LI after working there. So guessing tier-2 or tier-3 . Definitely not litigation as that's more mentally taxing.
R is definately from NUJS

He has accepted he is from these three

He has denied being from NALSAR
NLS naturally doesn't accomodate the prompt moderation he has been doing

Also he accepts he is between 34 and 39 (1 year ago, so plus 1)

R is definately a guy because obviously

Is R...... God?
R sleeps at 12 midnight. He publishes comments posted after 12 only the next day. Or has a life. Idk I don't lol
R is a troll who has been moderating messages wrongly, to confuse people, hide his identity but also to carry on his legacy and make himself famous, and attract more people to this ridiculous feed
Or... have you considered the possibility...that maybe... no one freakin cares and is participating just for fun?

No? Oh I see it's your first day on the internet. Jio ne hi gand machaya hai yeh.
R stands for Romeo.. and LI is his juliet :)

They love each other, but the end shall be tragic.. and that will be magic