Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
tmt can something something ws niche and tough as telecom. or payments. or patent. don't go by mumbojumbo. what is the work you want to do? what do you want? then find a way. stickers and labels go nowhere other than marketing materials into a junk box.
He said exactly what he meant. Mumbojumbo.

Big law partners can't communicate beyond 'pls fix' and 'fyi'. It is for us to interpret and figure out.
tmt means nothing as it can be something as tough as telecom. or as payments. or patent. don't go by mumbojumbo.
what is the nature and difficulty level of the "tmt"
work you want to do? what do you want?
then find a way.
stickers and labels go nowhere other than marketing materials into a junk box.
if you cannot understand this then leave corporate law.
Why should s/he leave corporate law if you are not able to write clear English?
Because I am working with the 'market leader of competition law' and the 'antitrust lawyer of the millenium' who has made my life living hell.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe move to another competition law team before giving up on the practice area?
I am not left with any respect for competition law / competition lawyers after observing competition lawyer of the millenium. S/he creates issue where none exist, forces the clients into filing when exemptions easily apply, litigation advice are extremely shoddy - just to make more money from the clients. No application of intellect but complete showoff. If this is all it takes to be a successful competition lawyer then I don't want to be one.
Feel sorry for you. Consider changing firms. Being stuck with the worst boss in the practice can suck, but you should give it another shot and not let the person dictate your career path.
Heard that couple of more people are quitting the team after the mass exodus earlier.