Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Does anyone find [...] post on linkedin funny? He just copy paste some random joke and make it as a conversation between Intern and Adv. Apart from this, he regularly posts twice a day, ā–®ā–®ā–® :|
That is called to the point drafting - which separates it from written diarrhoea.
1. It's not to the point, if it breaks mid-sentence, and our points actually spill through multiple entries in your numbered list.

2. It's not really required for a 100-word LinkedIn post.

3. This is the only appropriate way to use numbered lists.
I have not seen him breaking sentences in a bullet. Ek aadh baar typo ho gaya ho to chhodho use.
yasss. this thread is going to be interesting, and what I was waiting for!
Anyday better than watching your degraded channel, Mr. Ravish Kumar xD
Not to mention his youtube videos. I wonder what he's doing with those NYU and NUS LLMs.
Not his big fan. But karne do na jo karna hai usko
Calling everything "cringy" has become so cool these days. Ab log kya sab tum logo ke cringe threshold ke hisab se apna life jeeyein?

Would love to know if anyone here actually knows what kind of a lawyer he is, what his skills are etc and not discuss his sense of humour and social media posts. Cos that's not the true measure of how good of an advocate he is, or how well he is utilising his foreign LLMs.
> But karne do na jo karna hai usko

To this, I respond with

>Ab log kya sab tum logo ke _________ threshold ke hisab se apna life jeeyein?
No one is this desperate for personal branding if everything is going well, work-wise.