Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Is there anyone else who mindlessly scrolls through instagram and see posts of known/ unknown people? How to deal with this bad habit if one doesn't wish to delete it altogether.
Abb insta chorke yahan aa jaaoge, kya hi tukk hua.

On a serious note, I turned off app notifications for insta and kept other irrelevant on mute vis-à-vis work mode (9-7), which worked like a charm.
I scroll mindlessly on LI threads from 2-3am and give funny replies with anonymous ids. I have made my anonymous identity on LI as a substitute for wasting time on instagram.
Not better but gives me more peace to see more people unhappy like me than tha horror I got on instagram seeing girls I said no to in college dating 3x better people than me and that school friend whom I never considered worthy posting holiday pictures on his 40k insta channels.
Too mentally exhausting for me this entire instagram, and don't get me started on the post reels algorithm and content.
have been coping which this mindlessly dumb habit for a while now and while scrolling insta is one of the perils, it is the reels that have really got to me. the amount of time i waste just by scrolling reels where people do mindless shit just for likes or kicks has made me really one thing that you cannot compensate for lost time.

On a side note - A wise man once said "You are what data you consume".
Please leave us and go focus on your job. How dare you waste your employer's time like this?
Yaar yeh har thread pe ek aisa banda/bandi aajata hai. Kya praani ho bhai.