Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
I know that the work culture there is toxic, but are there exceptions? Any good partners/teams to work with (also keeping PPOs in mind)?
Group A1 (Anand Shah's team) is the least worst place to work within AZB and many say that its as good a team and colleagues you can expect to find anywhere in Tier 1 firms across Mumbai.

I know this from friends in that team, don't have direct experience.
Will not recommend joining that place especially at your level. You will be overworked and under paid no matter which team you join.
Anand shah's banking team is definitely one of the good ones. They have respect for each others time
Nilanjana Singh is an excellent partner to work across and I imagine she would be a very good senior.
Agree with this 100%. Nilanjana Singh is an absolutely brilliant lawyer and an amazing senior. Lots to learn from her and she is not micromanaging - gives you ample opportunity to grow with her oversight wherever required. And she is mindful of other people's time as well. Doesn't make ppl work overnight or on weekends unless absolutely required.
What are these "Groups" y'all have mentioned here? Groups of which team, exactly? How am I supposed to find which Partner belongs to which group?
When u have your interview, zia will show you a big chart.

BECAUSE these cannot be published on the website. Website is only for the fluff and frills that no one is interested in.