Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
It ranges from 35K - 45K.

However, join the law firm only, if you are really interested in writing because most of the time you would be assisting your partner in writing articles.
True that. BMR legal is all about articles and conferences. Mukesh has already made his fortune and BMR Legal is just a time pass. BTW, I read elsewhere that NDA has taken up an office in Hansalaya building. Now the budding tax attorneys can park themselves in the Hansalaya tower and if they want to do slog on real client tax/transactional work then they can bore themselves at AZB, otherwise they can take a sabbatical at BMR Legal or NDA. Choices galore!
With NDA salary I am more than ready just to write articles. AZB, KCO, SAM all these I don't think to hire many tax lawyers also! {For college placement route I can't say as my uni have nothing like that :( }
You will get salary only if the firm is getting revenue. Firm gets revenue from real client work and not publishing articles.
Actually the articles are written for the clients, and then emailed to them, which are then read by the lazy and incompetent in-house team, and they know "Ohh, acchha, yeh ho raha hai aajkal."
Law firms are not publishing houses. These articles don't generate revenue directly but are mere marketing instruments. Transactions get real revenue.
Varies from 55k-70k, depending on your core skills, experience, and negotiation.
It varies from 65-70k a month for a fresher; goes up to 75k for someone with half a year's experience. Add, incentives and a few bonuses.
Not a pure law firm but semi CA firm, LKS.

Purity is important.

Law is law..

CA isn't Law.

CA is just a certificate.