Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Answer me this. There’s something called work hours. During those hours you’re sitting their idle but unable to enjoy it as you’re on the clock. But lo and behold, public holiday and weekend, of course you will call and dump a truckload of work which can also be done later.

Is there no time one can claim for themselves? When can I switch my work number off? Kya bakwas hai.
NLU grads have no soul and are only capable of and interested solely in serving their law firm overlords 24/7? They have no interests, passions or desire for a personal life? -as an NLU grad myself, pls stop

As a sidenote- I think all of this :NLU kids are trained and superior" content on LI lately is either sarcasm or lawsikho nlu non nlu fight believing non nlu kids
I like how most people on LI can't differentiate between a troll and actual sarcasm. It's well known the NLU grad gag or the Jindal gag are done regularly on LI to make joke of an absurd thought, but people end my showing the gravel to these gem comments in the end.

Haha I enjoyed your comment, left a heart for your appreciation too.
Jindal can't hold a candle to NLUs. Further, there is nothing wrong in what I said
Please stop glorifying these work cultures. NLU grads or not, it's inhuman to tolerate like this.
Why do you think are being paid so much to do such easy work?
An idea:

How about all A0s-SA2s pool in money into a common fund (which can be invested) and from this fund, a flat stipend (like 15K per month) can be paid to like 50% of Law Grads graduating each year (way too much supply) in exchange for them agreeing not to look for work in law firms, nor start their independent practice, and not enter the job market for the next 2.5 years, thereby evening out the market a bit and bettering the bargaining power of the A0s-SA2s who need to work in law firms ?

FWIW even the Law Firms will not be against this idea since the presence of large number of fresh grads who directly enter into their private practice surely have a downward pressure of Fees. (speaking purely about the Litigation sector here).