Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
I am seeing a few law partners do this, typically people in theirs 30s and 40s and graduates of progressive law schools like NLSIU and NALSAR. Some even have this on their law firm page. One person I have seen use this is quite a successful NLSIU alum. Is this something that young lawyers should do? For example, will it impress corporate clients (especially American) and give an impression of being global and liberal in outlook? On the flip side, could it backfire among conservative and right-wing clients, even if heterosexual pronouns are used?

Would be interested to know what people think.
Jisko karna hai hai woh karenge. Jisko nai karna woh nai karenge. Why does Li judge everyone so much.
That's a marketing gimmick. Do it in your 30s and 40s - when you know which side of the fence your payers sit on, and then take the call.
I would not do it. It's like showing off that you are woke. Why do it?
focus on no bathrooms in house, and dowry deaths in india.
do not waste time over-advocating for low-problem causes for a country like india.
do not glorify trivia and lose
your chance even in small
ways to make a difference.
Him/Her is used to promote diversity, Inclusion and diversity.

NONSENSE.

This is just to get foreign clients.
What are my pronouns if i identify as a B 17 Flying fortress Bomber aircraft?
Firstly, pronouns aren't heterosexual or homosexual. They represent gender.

Secondly, do you think that putting up your name on every platform is woke? If not, then putting up pronouns isn't woke either. You are just letting people know how you want to be addressed. It is as simple as that.