Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Aisa nahi hai kyunki NLU vali janta aadhi placements le nahi laati, baaki jinko milte hai unme se 70% pehle 2 saal mei naukri chod dete hai.
Only the top 5 NLUs can be compared reasonably to an IIT and even the preparation done by students isn't that rigorous.
That being said most law toppers have that legal aptitude and knowledge of what they'll be dealing with in law school.
Yes it does show what’s wrong but A0s and A1s are the same. Don’t like law firms, don’t know why they want to join but like the money paid to them so they join and complain anyway.
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
You can say this about families who can afford "hobbies".

Not just education system, I think the whole society needs reformation, which I am sure is not possible in one go.

One of my close friends come from a lower financial income family, all she could figure out during school days that she NEED to get into a good college to live a good life, to give her parents and 1 elder and 2 younger siblings a good life.

She got into a top tier IIT, during college also she focused only on studies, which definitely paid off and got placed with one of the best tech companies. Needless to say that her salary is good amount.

She thought she could now focus on herself also. But she couldn't. Reasons- now since she is earning, she is EXPECTED to financially take care of her parents, education of younger siblings, marriage expenses (dowry) for elder sister's wedding and expenses of relatives also for that matter.

She is just 24 and now her parents are expecting that her younger sister who is in school should start living with her so that her studies can be taken care of.

What do you think that after living in such an environment, she would have time or energy to think if she wants to cultivate some hobby or whether she likes art or anything like else for that matter?

So who is wrong here? She? Her parents? Her siblings? Her relatives? The society?
Why shame the guy for not knowing what he wants to do after college?

Internet is sick and this video can make his life hell
Stop questioning him and his parents.

Did you guys notice his study room? I don't think that his family can afford computer. If he hasn't used one properly, how can he know about it. Do lawyers when they clear clat knows what JD and BCL is? No.