Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Has CAM finally re-started offices across all locations? What is the experience like for people returning to offices after more than a year?
Yes, offices have opened and WFO has begun. We thought we may not like it, but it feels good to be back in offices. We can go for sutta breaks (which we could not do at our homes), gossip about peers and have office coffee. It's not bad. We are bit disappointed that we will no longer be saving rent money, but everything comes at a cost. So, yeah, feels good.
Hi, so I'm still working from home, having sutta breaks in my personal balcony, gossiping more often with during free time and have perfect blend of blue tokai coffee at home. I'm also saving rent money, exercising during the 15 min breaks I get during the day and also have no chance of contacting COVID. :) Good luck to you!
Won't you stand the chance of getting Covid when you go out to party? Or the market? Or when you go to buy your suttas? Covid is here to stay. Get out of those lounge shorts and get into your formals. The year long vacay is over. Get your work ethic in order.