Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
This guy is one of the biggest blots on the Indian judiciary.. stands only after Ranjan Gogoi in recent times. Shame.Less.
Why is he blot? Just because his views do not agree with you? There are crores of people who support govt's move on Kashmir. Judge, especially retired, has same right to freedom of speech as any common Indian.
A retired judge who is heading NHRC. The HR in there stands for Human Rights not Humour the Right.
If a sitting judge uses their FoE to say BS quoted below, you know there's a problem.

β€œOne more word and I will not only issue contempt against you but will also ensure you are convicted.” (in case you don't identify the problem here, it's the threat of principles of natural justice being violated by the SC itself)

"We thank the versatile genius, who thinks globally and acts locally, Shri Narendra Modi for his inspiring speech which would act as a catalyst in initiating the deliberations and setting the agenda for the conference.” (independence of judiciary much?)

Let's also not forget (...) the refusal to recuse on the logic of "oh you asked me to recuse so now i will not recuse because that is bad precedence hehehe" - ??? While sitting on a larger bench against your own judgement??

And have you ever read any of the judgements written by this dude? Not only are many of the sentences grammatically incorrect, some are not even complete. They end in the middle. Judgements are not even proof read. Supreme Court ki yeh haalat? His opinions in many judgements of importance, such as the Punjab 5-judge bench reservation matter or Dheeraj Mor v. Del HC are not even (...)

It's not about Kashmir, or the popular support for it. It's the (...).
Why did you censor this R?

Especially the part where I said his judgements are not coherent/grammatically incorrect/not readable? That's a critique of his writing, and it's not contemptuous you potatohead.
Again random statement made to show pseudo intelligence without any proper facts and basis.
You just want to criticize and feel good about it.

Kaisa lawyer banega re tu !
Yes. This comment is outrageous to come from NHRC. We will come to Kashmir and deliver real human rights in our most righteous and peaceful way.