Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Public shaming and social media trials are instigated by the left to try to counter the right and are institutionalised by the right to utterly destroy the left. Sounds paradoxical but the left will always be the biggest ammunition the right has against the left.

What happened to Rhea Chakraborty and now to Aryan Khan (and SRK) is just the right perfecting what the left started - using shaming as a countermeasure without a semblance of due diligence. Good job guys. Continue to shoot yourself in the foot ad infinitum. 👍
Social media trials started when real trials stopped giving justice anymore or too late to make a difference. Once started, it has become a bonfire out of control though. The difference in these cases is that the state machinery is being used to foment further unrest through such trial. Technically, both the right and the left have done similar things in other jurisdictions. In India so far only the right has done it though institutionally.
Wohi mai socha aaj left wokies bad thread kaise nahi bana Li mai.
Is there any space for criticism of left by someone who identifies as left leaning? Last I heard you guys were different and appreciated it and I didn’t say left wokies bad. If you have basic skills of comprehension, I am calling out the practice of social media trials.