Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Started by a few ex-NDA lawyers a couple of years ago, the firm seems to be mainly into PE/VC, M&A and fund formation deals, and gen corp advisory.

If anyone here has worked with the founders before, can you please share what working for them was like? I've generally heard good things about NDA trained lawyers, especially in terms of quality of work and the work culture, work life balance, etc. Also, if anyone can give a ballpark figure of how much they pay to A0s, that would be great.

Thanks!
Great team. Super motivating founders. Everyone works as a team and juniors are encouraged to be fully involved in matters (instead of restricting their role to just DDs)
I think they pay above/ at par with most tier 2 firms. One of my batchmates joined them for around 8LPA fixed. Bonus is additional I heard. Don't know if that's the norm/ standard.
As a former colleague, I can tell you that they're just the usual lawfirm-bros, who stay back late at work because they took 2.48 million smoke breaks and then spend the first half of the next day telling anyone who listens how late they were up. Also, the "senate", really? Little too pretentious, don't you think?
Can confirm its 30-35k for freshers. Work life is better but pay is peanuts.
Are you sure? Is this for Bombay Law Chambers? My friend works there and she is making lot more that this as a fresher.
A 30-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.