Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Gautam Ganjawala and Ishan Handa. Both do quality work, and are great people to work with.
I interned with S&P for 2 months (got an extension for 1 month). It is one of the worst teams to work with. They are absolutely rude and inconsiderate people. Although no respect for work-life balance is akin for all firms, however, they make your life worse by giving you multiple jobs at the same time (and saying all those tasks are equally important). If you delay it by half-hour, you will get scolded very badly. They will make you feel worthless.

They announced in many NLUS that they will be giving a stipend of 10k to interns. However, neither I nor my co-interns got a single buck. It looks like all badly reputed partners of L&L came to Saraf.

Advice: Intern anywhere but don't intern at Saraf. Very toxic work culture. Don't get lured by their brand. It is nowhere near L&L. Especially, stay away from B&F Lit.
What is the difference between partners who have a team and retained partners? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
JSA has the practice of having retained partners and equity partners. Equity partners have their own teams (retained partners are a part of the said teams) and they have the hiring authority.
A 46-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 35-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.