Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
November. December is punctuated with various holidays and general end-of-year slowdown so you may not get much work.
Any month but just do a good enough job for them to remember you and offer you! I interned in my 3rd year and could still call the partner in my final year and get the job without an interview. Of course I was asked to intern once again, after which I was offered!
December will be really cold. Plus, I am sure you want to spend time with your family during Christmas. November is a good month to waste time.
Wtf? November is Diwali, how many people in India even celebrate Christmas. What is this education good for when people get carried away by American TV shows to create their own versions of joys!! Christmas in India is just wow.
There tends to be less work in December, perhaps on account of Christmas break for clients and courts being shut for winter break, and it's more common for people to take their vacations then. November is probably a better idea, although you'll have a few days off for Diwali in November, Christmas/NY is usually a longer break.