Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
Complete hypocrisy by libs. Russia is their favourite target. Not a word on China, whose human rights record is a million times worse. Russia is blamed by libs for everything that goes wrong for them, from Hilary Clinton losing to hacking to shootings by madmen.

I am no fan of Russia and Putin, but this repeated vilification of them makes me support them.
I am somewhat confused. Are you saying that the liberals get to decide who is awarded the Nobel Prize? In case they do, then safely assuming that you are not a liberal yourself, why do you even care about the prize or recognition at all? Focus on similar prizes awarded by the Conservatives.
China is right now the strongest ally of Russia. Russia even supported CPEC which goes through POK. I dont really understand why Indian right wingers love above Russia.
Political war between Biden and Putin aur yahan blood pressure badha rahe hai law firm assiciates.
Typical Anglosaxon initiatives to undermine other rising powers or those who don't toe their line - they continue attempts to impose their narrative on the rest of the world (not sure if this 'left wing' or 'right wing')